To create deeper access to The Broad Stage, this application-based program provides opportunities for local families to attend performances, workshops and field trips as a community. Membership to Family Circle is valid for two years, at a cost of $25 per family per year. Space is limited.
Families must demonstrate financial need and meet some or all of the following criteria:
- Be interested in the live performing arts.
- Have at least one school-aged child in the household.
- Live less than 8 miles from The Broad Stage
- Have affiliation with our partnering service organizations.
- Enrolled as a Santa Monica College student.
- Are a single parent household.
- Free tickets to three shows per season from a selected list
- Meals & activities after each Family Shows
- Broad Fest stage tour and activities
- Family Circle Orientation Day at The Broad Stage
- Workshop with a visiting Broad Stage artist
- Group field trip to a community organization
- Parent night at The Broad Stage
- Season Announcement
- Transportation vouchers as needed
- Volunteer opportunities
Local partners for Family Circle include: Community Corporation of Santa Monica, City of Santa Monica’s Virginia Avenue Park and Police Activities League and Extended Opportunity Program & Services (EOPS) at Santa Monica College.
To learn more, contact us at (310) 434-3431 or firstname.lastname@example.org.