Reports To: Manager, Patron Services
Position Type: Part Time, Non-Exempt
Patron Services Associates are the front line ambassadors for the Broad Stage. Using best practices in customer service and sales, they provide patrons with a positive experience while adhering to organizational policies and procedures. In addition, Patron Services Associates assist with daily reporting and other administrative office tasks.
- Provide outstanding customer service to create a great experience at the theater
- Conduct ticket sales, exchanges and other transactions over the phone and in person
- Complete daily, weekly and monthly reports and other administrative tasks
- Answer patrons’ questions concerning theater programs, schedules, directions, etc.
- Work will-call window prior to performances
- Process payments, accepting cash, check or credit card; ensure control of monies received at all times
- Print tickets; verify accuracy and non-duplication of seats, dates and venue; accurately package and mail tickets
- Resolve patron concerns; clarify the complaint, determine the cause, and select and explain the best solution; expedite correction or adjustment; follow up to ensure resolution
- Properly respond to and archive emails sent to the Patron Services email alias
- Maintain and update extensive patron database
- Assist Concessions and Front of House departments, as needed
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- Strong attention to detail
- Two years customer service experience, live theater ticketing environment preferred
- Ability to communicate well and follow instructions both orally and in writing
- Ability to problem solve and trouble shoot
- Takes initiative; can work well independently
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Computer proficiency in Excel and Word
- Experience with PatronManager ticketing software (preferred)
This position is part time, 10-30 hours a week, with a flexible schedule including evenings and weekends. Please apply by sending a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, with this job title in the subject line.
The Broad Stage is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.