At The Broad Stage, we are committed to ensuring that all patrons have an enjoyable experience. We offer a number of services to accommodate persons requiring mobility, vision, and hearing access.
All venues are wheelchair accessible. When ordering tickets online, please choose from designated wheelchair locations for reserved seating performances.
Large-print materials are available for all performances.
Assisted listening devices are available in all of our venues. We also offer American Sign Language interpretation at the following select performances this season:
- Oct 5 – Nat Geo Live: Social by Nature
- Nov 11 – Santa Monica Rep Reads
- Dec 16 – Red Hen Press: An Afternoon of Poetry & Performance
- Jan 25 – Isabella Rossellini’s Link Link Circus
Please contact Patron Services at 310.434.3200 to purchase tickets to interpreted performances.
Additionally, we have several non-interpreted shows for you to consider:
- Feb 15-17 - 7 Fingers RÉVERSIBLE (Dance show)
- Mar 22 & 23 - Ballet Hispánico (Dance show)
- Nov 7 - Sonya Yoncheva (Opera with supertitles)
- Apr 12-14 - Manual Cinema’s Mementos Mori (Theatre with minimal spoken dialogue)
If you have questions or would like to request additional disability-related accommodations, please contact Patron Services at 310.434.3200 at least two weeks in advance of the performance to ensure best possible arrangements.
SEATING MAPClick here to view a pdf of The Broad Stage seating map.