- Assist with general administrative work, including organizing digital and print files, maintaining department calendars, and routing projects from other departments
- Propose original ideas for marketing strategy based on sales data or other trends in patron behavior
- Interface with artists to collect promotional collateral in a courteous and organized manner
- Edit images in Adobe Photoshop for sizing and file format changes
- Edit videos in Adobe Premiere Pro for use in social media advertising
- Maintain tracking spreadsheets through regular data entry and basic data grooming
- Update website as needed using basic CMS system
- Assist with copy editing of program books, brochures, and other print collateral
- Attend shows on nights and weekends to take pictures/videos of artists on an as-needed basis
- Post on social media channels and monitor for comments
- Two years of experience working in a marketing department or similar office environment
- Strong attention to detail, especially with copy editing and file organization
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop and/or Premiere Pro
- Comfortable using Microsoft Suite, especially Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Experience taking pictures/videos
- Ability to communicate well and follow instructions both orally and in writing
- Ability to keep track of multiple projects and prioritize what to focus on each day
- Takes initiative; can work well independently
- A passion for the performing arts!
This is a full-time position, with scheduling that frequently includes nights and weekends.
If interested, please apply by sending a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, with this job title in the subject line.