Position Type: Part Time, Non-Exempt
The Broad Stage is currently accepting applications for a part-time Marketing Assistant who will support the Marketing Department in promoting our 2019/20 season, drafting posts for our social media channels and supporting marketing projects in the lobby of our theaters before and after performances.
- Assist with general administrative work, including organizing digital and print files, maintaining department calendars and routing projects from other departments
- Post on social media channels and monitor for comments
- Edit images in Adobe Photoshop for sizing and file format changes
- Maintain internal spreadsheets through regular data entry and basic data grooming
- Update website as needed using basic CMS system
- Attend shows on nights and weekends to staff table in lobby, support lobby engagement and/or take pictures/videos of artists
- Assist with copy editing of program books, brochures and other print collateral
- One year experience working in a marketing department or similar office environment
- Experience drafting posts for an organization’s social media account that maintains a consistent brand voice
- Strong attention to detail
- Comfortable using Microsoft Suite, especially Microsoft Excel
- Experience taking pictures/videos
- Ability to communicate well and follow instructions both orally and in writing
- Ability to keep track of multiple projects and prioritize what to focus on each day
- Takes initiative; can work well independently
- A passion for the performing arts!
This position is part time, 15-25 hours per week, with a flexible schedule. Please apply by sending a cover letter and resume to email@example.com, with this job title in the subject line.
The Broad Stage is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.